Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Web 2.0: Multimedia Blog Posting Post



My favorite restaurant is Lava Java Cafe which is located in Lavallette, NJ. Lava Java has a wide variety of lunches, breakfast foods, desserts, and fresh made beverages.. They serve sandwiches, fresh baked pastries, quesadillas, and salads. Lava Java is most famous for their coffees, smoothies, and lemonades. There food is all made from scratch with the freshest ingredients.
    Lava Java has many dishes that i love, but if i had to choose one it would have to be there breakfast bowls. The bowls are served with fresh yogurt, blueberries, strawberries, granola, and honey. I would always ride my bike there with my friend before we went to the beach in Ortley Beach where we both have a beach house. My friend would always get the homemade guacamole and a smoothie or a coffee. Then, just I usually order the fruit bowl and an iced coffee with lavender syrup. Lava Java just opened a year or two ago. It is owned by Brooklyn Adams. I would go into a Lava Java a lot and she noticed and we've become very friendly ever since my first time in he cafe. She worked in local kitchen after attending culinary school. She lives on the border of Lavallette and decided to start her own cafe there.
     Lava Java is my favorite restaurant because the people that work there are extremely friendly and welcoming. It has a very beachy vibe when you first walk in and considering the beach is pretty much my home, it leaves a special place in my heart for me. My friend and i love riding our bikes there on a sunny day and getting our favorite dishes. If Lava Java was no longer there, i'd go to my other favorite restaurant which is in Seaside Heights, NJ called Klee's Bar and Grill. It is a bar and grill, but serves a great variety for breakfast and lunch.


















    The outside of Lava Java Coastal Cafe
Lava Java's owner Brooklyn Adams


 
 Lava Java's famous coffee and lemonade.


Lava Java has many outside seating options.






No comments:

Post a Comment